Clinic: Sep 24th Beginners – 4.0 9:00-10:00AM @ Melba Bishop
The Pickleball Academy will be presenting a new innovative and personal approach to helping you progress faster in improving your Pickleball game. The clinic will:
– Work on your personal strengths & weaknesses
– Use real-time drills to simulate match play
– Help you stabilize your emotional ups and downs
– Anticipatory drills to help you be in position to hit the best shot
– Improve your decision making (what shot to hit when)
– Learn and practice team strategy (doubles teams encouraged to participate)
Cost: Individual classes: $25 6 classes: $110
Teaching Pros: Randy Gaynor & Mac McDowell,
OPTIONAL: Follow-up practice sessions (to reinforce skills taught in class) held on Tuesday of the off-week from 12:00 – 1:30. Cost is just $10 per practice session.
Date: September 24, 2017
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 10:00 a.m.
Venue: Melba Bishop Pickleball
Directions: 5306 N River Rd, Oceanside, CA 92057
Phone: (760) 815-7892